From Blighty to Bondi. Three crazy kids head south in search of adventure...
Thursday, July 20, 2006
Just the three of us
We have accumulated about 500 photos of Dylan over the past two years and, give or take, approximately 4 with all three of us in.
5 now.
This is us, on the front steps of our gaff, saying a BIG HELLO to all of you out there reading this...
1 comment:
Anonymous
said...
Hey hey - what a lovely little family! I can't believe that Dylan is now looking like a little boy and not a baby anymore! Children growing up makes me feel old. Ken and I had such a shock the other day when we realised that his nephew Jamie turns 28 this year! Arghh!!
Anyway, get some more pics of the three of you before Dylan grows up and demands a Harley Davidson!
1 comment:
Hey hey - what a lovely little family! I can't believe that Dylan is now looking like a little boy and not a baby anymore! Children growing up makes me feel old. Ken and I had such a shock the other day when we realised that his nephew Jamie turns 28 this year! Arghh!!
Anyway, get some more pics of the three of you before Dylan grows up and demands a Harley Davidson!
Lots of love to you all.
M&K
Post a Comment