
...so, after much talking about it, I finally made my way down to the driving range in Terry Hills to whack a bucket of balls with Dave and a lot of fun it was too! According to Dave, I did Ok and I certainly managed to get most of the balls flying in pretty much a straight line which was more that I was expecting :-) I've also invested in a glove as I came home with a couple of cracking blisters from not using one. Another couple of sessions and I think we'll head out for a round! Can't wait!
Last week was Isy's birthday so Dylan and I spent a few hours wrapping presents one evening which was a lot of fun. (The secret is to give him something ELSE to wrap while you get on with business...) I kept saying to him "shhhhh, don't tell mommy!" and when she came home he was saying "shhhh!" all the time which was pretty cute.Spring is well and truly here now
and the weekends have seen us putting in some serious time down at the local parks. Dylan is now a big fan of the swings... as are a few other people we could mention... The garden is also coming into full bloom and the plants are growing a quite a pace. Fortunately there was a note in out letter box from a local gardener offering his services recently so I think a quick call is in order soon before jungle starts taking over.This afternoon we headed over to Manly to have a BBQ\Braii\Barbie at Gary's place with a few other friends. Very nice it was too and I think we'll have to reciprocate in the not too distant future. Speaking of Manly, the Manly Surf Cam on the right is live in Australia so if it looks black, it's cos it's night over here and even crazy surf dudes don't tend to go out at night. If you want to see the action, best times are probably between 8:30pm and 10:30pm UK time...

No comments:
Post a Comment