Wey Hey!! Finally, we've found a house!!As of this Saturday we became the new tenants of a rather nice (well, we think so) pad in Pymble in Sydney's North Shore. It's a twelve month lease so with a bit of luck we won't be going anywhere for a while now. We didn't quite manage to get a place with a pool but it's a still pretty great and in a good location (I can walk to the station and it should be about 40 mins to work). Oh yea, there's about 3 golf courses within a 5 minute drive so here's hoping I like
the game once I get a chance to play eh?!So, what's it like? Well it's 3 bedrooms with a bathroom and office. The living room, kitchen and dining area are open plan and there's also a utility room. All the bedrooms have "built-ins" which I particularly like 'cos it means I'll spend less time winding my way around the Ikea yellow-brick-road trying to remain calm...
Outside, at the front there's a nice garden with lots of established
plants and a BIG tree which I must find out the name of. We've got a lockup garage on one side and a covered car port on the other.Round the back is where the fun begins. There's a big decking area overlooking the back garden which will be perfect for sitting back and drinking G&T's (with lemon from our lemon tree). The garden is also large-going-on-huge with plenty of space for Mr.D to cause havoc in. At the back of the garden is an enclosed reserve with some great trees for us to look out on (as opposed to nosy
neighbours) and there's yet more storage space in the form of a cellar. Mad. All coming in for less then you'd get a certain 2-bed flat in Clapham for...All that said and done, we're still short of a few essentials such as a fridge, washing machine, sofas, TV, bla bla bla but we're getting there.

2 comments:
Hey! Look's like a cosy spot. Glad you found a place and now life can return to "normal", well as normal as the Joneses can get I suppose.
One good thing though - you guy will never have to "live up to the Joneses" in that area.
I am sure Mr D enjoys the space and being outside. How is mommy doing with the "house wife" thing? More pics - please!!!
The new gaff looks absolutely stunning - when's the house warming ;-)
Post a Comment