In the blog that is...and it was all going so well!! Seem to have had a bit of a break there, I guess I got out of practice...
Anyway, needless to say, we're still out here in Oz and it's still loadsa fun :-) Isy has just taken a 6 month contract and I'm now working from home which, I have to say is a nice change. I even manage to get to the driving range during lunch hour. I am working hard though.
Honest.
No, really.
Anyway, we've got my Auntie over here staying with my cousin at the moment and we're meeting them for dinner tonight. It's been good to see her again after a couple of years. I think she's enjoyed it over here, especially up in Port Douglas snorkelling and stuff... nice.
Well, I gotta go get the little guy early from day-care so we can head off for dinner. I'll get some pics up soon of our latest antics... adios.
Wednesday, May 09, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
always work smarter not harder!
Post a Comment