The ol' blog has been a tad difficult to keep up to date recently
folks due to a number of reasons but the main ones being: no internet
connection at home yet, busy at work, Easter weekend and a wonderful
24 hour bug which I'll spare you the details of...
Needless to say we're still here, putting it all together and having
fun exploring and what-not when we can! Dylan is rapidly turning into
a little toddler and can say more words than I can. count. :-) His
favourite trick at the moment is to bring you a book to read. Ah. Then
another one. And another, until you've read them all. Not-so-Ah I can
tell you.
Anyway, it's getting late. We should be getting our home internet on
1st May when we will really have some fun. Until then, I'm going to
see if I can beam this in an instant from my phone into your office,
living room, bedroom or net café. (They'd have burnt you at the stake
for that not so long ago...)
Speak soon and don't touch that dial...

No comments:
Post a Comment