Well it sure does feel like things are about to happen. The boxes have finally gone *shudder*. I swear, when I close my eyes, all I can see are boxes, boxes, boxes and it's fair to say I will not miss them. It wouldn't have been so bad if we didn't have to tidy the place up every day so that potential tenants could view the flat. Anyway, job done.
Speaking of the flat, after some hard last round negotiations (Nico would have been proud) we finally have tenants! Yey! They move in two days after we scoot so things couldn't have worked out better really. It's a relief to know we're sorted before boarding the plane but I think I might have been right in my earlier post... Two "proffessional" guys sharing. From Holland. Let's hope they don't burn the place down hey.
Well, as I no longer have the luxury of free internet connection I'll wind up this entry. Next stop Jo'Burg!!! Yee Haa! Got an awful lot of catching up to do with a bunch of people and see some little kids for the first time. Probably find time to squeeze in the odd Windhoek or Castle as well...
See you all sunny side.
Tuesday, January 17, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment